2017年6月10日 星期六

LISTENING JOURNAL:People Try The World's Most Comfortable Shoes

Oh, okay. - Today, we are trying on the world's most comfortable shoes. - They're from Allbirds all the way from New Zealand. - They claim to be the world's most comfortable shoes. - I'll believe it when I feel it. - Yeah. - That's like a big statement to make. - What makes shoes good shoes? - For me, it's about style and comfort. - Beautiful and comfortable That's just like gold. - Yeah that's the dream. - Should we open these up? - Yeah, let's do it. - Oh, look it says Allbirds. - It's like opening up like wings. - That's so cute. - These are the Loungers. I have the Loungers. - I've got the Runners. - They're made out of wool. They feel nice on the outside. - They're very fuzzy. - They're very light. - Yeah, this is the lightest shoe I've ever felt. - Apparently, you can go sock less with these, so I'm gonna go sock less. - To get the full experience. - Can I do one with the sock on and one without? - It's up to you. - I feel like I could lounge in these. - You can actually run in this. I feel like it's going to fall apart if I run in these. - They're called runners. Runners run. It's like I'm walking on a cloud. - Seriously. - It's kind of like what I would imagine walking on memory foam. Each foot has a little baby memory foam mattress. - Oh, okay. - Those are cute. - I would wear the heck out of those. - Yeah. - I love the yellow. It's so fun and cute. - I feel like I could do anything right now. - You can do a back flip. - I'm gonna try doing a back flip. I have not done one, no, I'm kidding. I'm not. - I never really wear closed toe shoes. I wear a lot of sandals. - Yeah, you wear a lot of sandals. - But for shoes that I don't normally wear, they're really comfortable. - These are legit. - Yeah they're pretty legit. They look good too. - Yeah, they're not like a common running shoe that I've ever seen. They're more like a style shoe. - Usually when you say comfortable, a lot of shoes it screams out like ugly, but I feel like these shoes have design and comfort. - We didn't even have to like break them in which is nice. - No, I kind of feel like they're molded to my feet too. - Five stars for me honestly. - I give it five stars out of sheer comfort. I've never worn a shoe, aside from a slipper, that felt this good. - If someone's like would you like to wear this pair of shoes all day? - Oh yeah. - I would say yes. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yes I would.
 https://tw.voicetube.com/videos/52223

沒有留言:

張貼留言